Our practice handles a broad range of family medicine.
All our doctors have a number of specialised interests.
WE SPECIALISE IN
- Management of acute illness and injury
- Preventative medicine and lifestyle counselling, such as smoking cessation, weight control and cholesterol problems
- Women’s health including cancer checks, contraception, and menopause management
- Men’s health including cardiac risk monitoring
- Antenatal shared-care in association with Hornsby Ku-ring-gai and Westmead Hospitals
- Paediatric medicine and immunisations
- Comprehensive management of chronic disorders such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiac conditions
- Mental health, counselling
- Geriatric support and palliative care
- Health related travel advice and vaccinations
- Skin checks
New Extended Hours
Starting: 02 December 2019
Monday to Thursday: 8am - 8pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
We provide comprehensive vaccination services. Childhood vaccines are provided free by the Department of Health. Some adult vaccines are also for free to high risk groups eg. Flu vaccine, Pneumococcal vaccine for over 65’s.
Travel and other vaccines are available by prescription. Please purchase vaccines immediately prior to your appointment and give to reception when you arrive. We will place them in the fridge to preserve their integrity.
We firmly believe in preventative medicine and so to that end we have a number of reminder programs in place. If you wish, you can be included in these according to your needs. These recall programs include immunisation and pap smear testing. We also participate in State and Federal reminder systems as appropriate.
Bulk billing is extended to pensioners, all children under the age of 16, Health Care Card holders and some patients who are in financial difficulties. If you feel this applies to you please discuss this with your doctor.
ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Dr David Turner, Psychologist
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 4 – 6pm
Glenhaven Physiotherapy: 9680 4960
Tracey Fleischner, Podiatrist
Alternate Mondays: 8 – 12pm
DOUGLAS HANLY MOIR PATHOLOGY
Monday to Friday: 8 – 2pm