New Extended Hours
MON to THU:8:00 am until 8:00 pm
FRI: 8.00 am until 6.00 pm
SAT: 8.00 am until 1.00 pm
SUN and public holidays: Closed
WE ARE A COVID-19 VACCINATION PROVIDER
Glenorie District Medical Centre is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 vaccines.
We have been providing COVID-19 immunisations for our local community and surrounding areas since April 2021.
Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine
To find out when and if you are eligibility to receive the vaccine click here. and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility checker.
This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in and if you are eligible
Getting ready for your appointment
Please let us know:
- If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19,
- If you are in quarantine
- If you have had any other vaccine prior to receiving this one in the past 14 day.
As we may need to reschedule the appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment. You can read more about how to prepare for your vaccine here factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health.
About Your Visit
COVID Vaccines Available
Covid Vaccinations Available Glenorie District Medical Centre
AstraZeneca – Ages 18+ (primary dose only)
Pfizer – Ages 16 – 59
Pfizer – Ages 12 – 15
Pfizer – Ages 5 – 11
- PFIZER Booster Vaccines available.
- The individual/s under 16 years must attend with 1 guardian.
- In order to maintain safe social distancing inside the clinic, we ask for the individual/s and 1 nominated guardian to attend only.
Please contact our friendly team members on 02 9652 1663 for an appointment.
If you would like to get more information about the vaccine please refer to the following links :
- Eligibility Checker COVID-19 vaccine eligibility – Vaccination (nsw.gov.au)
- Before Your Vaccination Before your COVID-19 vaccination – Vaccination (nsw.gov.au)
- After You Vaccination After your COVID-19 vaccination – Vaccination (nsw.gov.au)
Our most frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 and the vaccination are answered below.
If you have any further inquires please fill in the National Coronavirus and Covid-19 vaccine enquiries form below.
Find out more about getting vaccinated for COVID-19
- Who will get the vaccines?
- When will I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why should I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- What should I do before I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Which COVID-19 vaccine will I receive?
- How will COVID-19 vaccines be distributed?
- Vaccines will be available for everyone
- Things to consider before being vaccinated
- Compromised immune systems or allergies
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy
- Frail and elderly people
- People with a disability
- If you’ve recently had other vaccinations
- If you’ve had COVID-19 and recovered